whole wheat brown sugar muffins.

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

Recipe from: Harker family cookbook



We love these quick and easy muffins. The original recipe calls for all purpose flour, but I use Whole Wheat, and I think I like them even better. On a Sunday when I don't have time (read: don't feel like taking time) to make rolls or bread, I'll make these muffins to go with our meal. The kids devour them!


Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Muffins



Mix:

1/2 cup softened butter

1 cup brown sugar

1 egg



Add:

2 cups whole wheat flour

1 tsp baking soda

1/4 tsp salt

1 tsp vanilla

1 cup milk

1 cup chopped walnuts



Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full, and bake @ 375 for 15 minutes. Makes 1 dozen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP